Hi Reader Welcome to Books Summary section,
Do You want to read about Business, Marketing, Finance and Self-help but you don’t want to have to wade through loads of non-relevant information just to get to the good bits and Only to find out that they have been published in a language that is excruciatingly boring to read?
We Understand the agony of having to read through a long book. Reading a non-fiction book can be painful enough. Imagine having to read a book with a hundred pages or more.
You must have ended up reading recommendations from their friends, or advertisements on the internet. Which are often difficult to relate to, or are in fact, written in a style that is unpleasant to read
We at Hackedwits write the book’s summary for you which has the only essential component which makes the summaries we write as easy to read and understand within few minutes.
Hackedwits.com tries to summarise successful books in domains like Finance, Business, Start-ups, Marketing, and Self-Help. We go with a tagline “Learn knowledge of 500 pages in 5 mins”.
We are aimed towards being the one-stop place for Self-growth including upskilling courses, Books, Tips, and Techniques on Productivity and tools.
To search for book titles
Windows use = Ctrl + F
Mac use = Cmd +F
Join our newsletter to stay updated and follow us on social media
Books Summary on Business
- The Lean Start-Up by Eric Ries
- Before You Start-Up By Pankaj Goyal
- Own The Room by Amy Jen Su & Muriel Maignan Wilkins
- The Education Of Millionaire by Micheal Ellsberg
- Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracy
- Profit Wise By Jeff Morill
Books Summary on Self Management
- Ikigai ( The Japanese Secret to Long & Happy Life ) by Hector Gracia
- No Excuses (The Power of Self Discipline ) by Brian Tracy
- Thank & Grow Rich by Pam Grout
- Master Your Time , Master Your Life by Brian Tracy
- The Magic Power of Self Image Psychology by Maxwell Maltz
Books Summary on Finance
- Unshakeable ( Your Playbook to Financial Freedom ) by Tony Robbins
- Let Talk Money by Monika Halan
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
Books on Random but Interesting Topics
- Cashvertising by Drew Whitman
- Creativity & Problem Solving by Brian Tracy
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Growth Hacking by Ryan Holiday